6 Years ago I walked into one of the biggest international travel agencies as a travel consultant and within 3 years worked my way to a management position. Having limited options for growth, I was left with an option of either relocating to further my career or branching out onto my own to see how far I can spread my wings….I decided to spread my wings and opted for a franchise in Travel Counsellors.
As a Travel Counsellor, I believe that I set the bar for the rest of the travel agencies. What makes me different?
My service and what I offer:
* A highly personalized 24/7 service ( you deal with me every time)
* A unique Travel Trust in partnership with Barclay’s Bank Trust Company (protecting your money in the event of supplier failure)
* A range of fare quotes and options for each travel request
* Quality administration systems and online reporting tools
* In-house dynamic packaging system with over 70,000 quality hotels
* Beneficial cost structures and cost effective budget management
* Global deals and leverage with suppliers
* Leisure travel servicing
* BEE Accreditation
I’ve travelled extensively throughout South Africa, believeing that I first had to see my own country before I ventured into the big world. 2 Years ago, I stepped onto my first international flight to Mauritius and have since been to Zanzibar, Dubai and back to Mauritius. Even though I have only travelled to the islands, I do regard myself as an expert on destinations and where’s hot to trot as I’ve got extensive product knowledge on all destinations.
My motto: If you can dream it, I can make it happen.